About Love Matters in Art

May 17, 2013

Dear Reader, 

I am looking for Namibian song lyrics/poems/texts, that talk about the Namibian society and it's challenges. And of course life and love and its' challenges, how could I forget!

ANY LOCAL LANGUAGE! (Please send a translation in English.)

I am preparing typographic posters for an exhibition at the National Art Gallery of Namibia coming up in June and wish to collect more material from local artists and writers.


The writer's name will appear in the poster as a reference. I will make a typographic presentation of texts.

lovemattersinart@gmail.com

My name is Niina Turtola. 

I am a typographer, graphic designer, fertilizer of the psycho-visual probability and Love Matters in Art is a self-initiated art project.

No comments:

Post a Comment